3-ply protective mask
Shipping and returns are FREE!
Shipping is free with any purchase of $50 or more before taxes. For orders under $50 before tax, gift card and / or discount code, delivery is $8 plus tax anywhere in Quebec and Canada regardless of the number of items.
Returns are free, items can be returned FREE of charge using our prepaid return label except for item discounted 50% or more at the time of purchase for which a fixed fee of $8 plus tax will be deducted from the return amount regardless of the number of returned items.
For health reasons, masks and leggings are final sales. Consult our Return policy for more info.
- Your chest measurement : is taken horizontally at the tip of the breasts, keeping the measuring tape under the armpits.
- Your waist size: The smallest part of the waist
- Your hip measurement: take the strongest part of your pelvis.
Since the size of a garment vary from one cut to another, from one fabric to another, we write in the description of each garment offered the ideal size (Small, Medium, Large XL.).
We are aware that choosing your size on the internet may seem less easy than in stores! Take your size using a measuring tape and compare with the chart.
Also take note that our clothes, are made in stretch fabrics. Some garments will have a so-called "universal" size grouping together several sizes. For example, a dress could be indicated S / M which means that it will do as much for Petite (Small) as Medium (Medium) or L / XL which means it will do as much for Large and Xtra Large silhouettes.
If you would like more information on a model, do not hesitate to contact us by email at the following address email@example.com, it will be our pleasure to help you :-)
The general wearing of a mask by the population would constitute a logical addition to the barrier measures currently in force.
- Shipping: 24h-48h with Xpresspost and tracking number
- Manufacturing: 3-layer cotton mask with filter bag
- Cut: Universal (M).
- Interview: Machine, delicate cycle, 60˚C. AVOID THE DRYER.
- Notice: Perfect for short-term daily personal use such as grocery shopping, walking, etc.
- Other: Due to the current health situation we do not offer returns or exchanges on masks.
Wearing the mask recommended by the Government of Canada during the current phase of the pandemic is a logical addition to the barrier measures in force.
Our masks are made with 3 layers of fabric and have a special pocket to insert a filter to increase their effectiveness.
Important steps to follow:
- When putting on the mask, do not touch the inside of the mask.
- Put on the mask using the elastics. Once the mask is in place, do not touch it.
- Change the mask if possible every 4 hours and immediately put it in a bag until washing.
- After removing the mask, wash your hands and forearms.
The manufacture of our masks is based on the wealth of information available on the Internet since the start of this pandemic. It should be remembered, however, that our masks remain artisanal masks in the absence of medical or N95 type masks available to the general public.